- At SSiC, the tuition fees of our courses are priced reasonably to provide the accessibility to aspiring students alike.
- Scholarships and loan arrangements are available to qualified students.
- SSiC specialises in food-related courses such as Culinary Arts, Patisserie Arts and also Food & Beverage Management.
- At SSiC, we provide a learning experience that reflects the real working environment for our students, This is to enhance the confidence of our graduates prior to stepping into the employment world.
- Our training kitchens are fully-equipped with all state-of-the-art-facilities and modern training restaurants.
- Our students will not only learn to cook and bake, they will also be taught on restaurant as well as kitchen management skills.
Recognising the global demand for skilful and knowledgeable chefs around the world, Silverspoon International College has affiliated itself with the world renowned University of West London (UWL) and Johnson & Wales University (U.S.A) to provide opportunities to our students towards getting a Bachelor Degree in Food & Professional Cookery.
- All our graduates are industry-ready upon graduation. We provide industrial placements in 4/5-star hotels and restaurants within Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei which guarantees solid skills development.
- 85% of our students are offered a permanent employment in hotels and restaurants after their internship programs ended.
Well Equipped Classrooms