1.5 cup of brown sugar
2 cups of water
2 tablespoons of canola oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
400 grams sweet rice flour
1. Oil the pan with oil.
2. Add water in a steamer pot and boil.
3. Mix 1 cup of water with brown sugar and boil until sugar is dissolved.
4. Mix sweet rice flour, brown sugar syrup, 1 cup of water, oil and vanilla extract.
5. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
6. Pour mixture into a cup of banana leaf.
7. Steam for 2 hours.
8. Ensure that steamer water does not dry out.
9. Allow the cake to cool, then cover with plastic wrap.