We invite qualified candidates to join us in our commitment towards continuing the tradition of academic excellence. We offer a competitive salary package with attractive fringe benefits, self-upgrading opportunities as well as a challenging and conducive working environment.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package (including attractive fringe benefits such as staff development, discounts, etc.) plus a conducive working environment.
Interested candidates are invited to write or email to:
Human Resource Department
Silverspoon International College No.12-12A,
Jalan OP 1/3, One Business Park,
Off Jalan Puchong, 47160,
Email : email@example.com
Candidates are required to state the position and department that they are applying for in the subject of the email/in the letter of application. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LATEST JOB OPENINGS
Culinary / Pastry Instructors
Candidates must possess a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts or Pastry Arts / Culinary Arts Management with appropriate teaching and related industry experience. Those with Masters Degree will have an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of subject matter with continuous improvement on subject taught e.g. through research, scholarly activities.
- Technical competencies in curriculum development, delivery and assessment tools.
- Ability to motivate students to achieve academic excellence.
- Strong curriculum delivery.
- Knowledge of and skills in using computer software e.g. Microsoft.
- High proficiency in English Language.
- Familiarity with skill-based education systems i.e. Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia programmes is an added advantage.
- Those with SKM & VTO will have an added advantage
- Those without relevant experience but with a passion for teaching and learning will be considered
The Marketing Executive is responsible for various marketing activities to promote programmes offered by Silverspoon International College through planning and implementing efficient and effective marketing strategies. He/ She is responsible for all marketing activities in the areas/regions assigned. He/ She is also accountable for providing information for the purpose of enrolment to enquiring students and their parents on the programmes offered by the College.
- Diploma/Degree in Counseling / Social Science / Psychology / Marketing / Business or related discipline.
- At least two (2) years of working experience, preferably in an educational institution with involvement in counselling, marketing and promotions.
- Knowledge of counselling principles, methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of customer service principles, techniques and standards.
- Ability to analyse and interpret the needs of students and offer appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate comfortably with students and parents in a courteous and professional manner.
- Possess a good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and/ or Mandarin.
- Possess good planning, organizing, coordinating, presentation and time management skills.
- Creative, resourceful, customer-focused, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Willing to travel.
- Possess own car and a valid driving license.
Administrative Executive (Male only)
- He is responsible to process new student registrations & loan applications in a timely manner.
- Acts as a main liaison with relevant government/private agencies.
- Establishes a good professional relationships with relevant parties, students & parents
- Keeping up-to-date information of current/latest government ruling/policies/guidelines with regards to SKM/JPK/PTPK, MARA, etc.
- Schedules PPL verification/inspection visitations.
- Maintains individual student records.
- Responsible for renewal of licenses, approvals, ratings, etc.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other departments.
- Experienced in dealing with SKM/JPK/PTPK/government agencies would be an added advantage
- At least a Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Matured & able to handle any situation.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good leadership, planning, time management & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Able to work independently & a good team player.
- Able & willing to multi-task.
- Posses a valid driving/motorcycle license with own transport.